Friday, April 11, 2008

Teddy Grahams and Danielle Steel

Call me a lazy bum, but there is truly nothing better than laying around the house being a useless slob. Really. That's precisely what I did today. I read, for about the millionth time, "Special Delivery" by Danielle Steel and ate almost a whole bag---yes, I repeat a WHOLE BAG---of chocolate chip Teddy Grahams. And I feel FANTASTIC.

I don't know what it is but I just have this thing for Teddy Grahams. It might be the fun of biting off their heads, or naming them before I eat them, or making them talk to each other and have conversations. Chocolate chip ones are my favorite, but the honey ones are pretty decent as well. I would honestly live on them if I could.

Usually I'm not this lazy (well...actually, yes, I am), but today I also didn't feel like getting out of bed because I am in mourning. Of Michael Johns getting kicked off American Idol. I am a true American Idol freak. Yes, I know it's a stupid reality TV show, but what can I say? I have proletarian tastes. Oh well, at least I don't watch Biggest Loser. I haven't stooped quite that low yet.

I think posting this is beginning to make my day too constructive, so I'd better go...and maybe read "Special Delivery" for the million-and-first time.

Ciao!

6 comments:

luceeey said...

HAHA your blog seems so effortlesly funny. LOVE IT. Can you add people as friends IMA NEWBIE TOO D=

millicent said...

ugh i know how you feel about michael johns getting voted off, i really liked him!! but at least he won't become some manufactured pop star now, which is what the winners usually get turned into

wanna link? i saw you on teenvogue and hey were both kinda new

millicent said...

done =]

Anonymous said...

hey! this might be a stupid question but what does link up mean? haha. trust me. i am very new! whatever it is i am sure i would like to do that! oh and thanks! i am gonna try to make it more interesting in a bit!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. ill definitely do that!

Unknown said...

haha I too almost ate a whole bag of teddy grahams. they are so delicious! and I never feel bad about it! they're just too damn good!