Friday, April 11, 2008

A Blog to Call my Very Own

Celebrate, run away, duck for cover, scream for joy...however you want to react, I've finally made a blog! I'll probably forget to post in it, or get tired of it after a week or so, but regardless, I am very proud of myself that I actually made it.

I was going to make this a fashion blog, but then it occurred to me that in order to have a fashion blog, you actually need to know about fashion somewhat, so I kind of scratched that idea. So therefore this will be just a random blog. About anything and everything. And, of course, some fashion as well. :)

Anyway, please comment or whatnot, because I really don't want to just be talking to myself on here. I do that enough in real life without having to do it on the internet too.

Ciao!

No comments: